- MLA Formatting: “Works Cited” & In-text Citations
- The “Argument Essay Reflection Letter”
- Conversation Templates
- “Works Cited” should be centered on the last page of your paper
- “Hanging Indent”
- Basic MLA Formatting can be found on our “Resources” page.
Here is a sample MLA paper.
Here is a sample works cited page.
The Argument Essay Reflection Letter
You will submit a 300-500 word Reflection Letter written to the audience of your choice and addressing the following questions:
○ what was positive and negative about the process of composing Project 3?
○ what Course Learning Outcome did you grow in the most?
○ what is the area of Project 3 that you feel proudest of? Why?
Recall that one of your learning outcomes for Project 3 is the following:
Generate information and ideas from research;
○ You’ll practice articulating the conversation (be able to present a brief review of the literature), formulating a response to the conversation, articulating stance or argument
○ You’ll practice summarizing, paraphrasing, and quoting relevant information from sources.
You will find the conversation templates here.
- Work on Project 3: Research Argument Essay!
- Recall that Project 3 is due on Monday, 30 November 2015.