Project 3 Submission Details
Project 3: Research Argument Essay w/Reflection is due by 11:59 p.m. Monday, 30 November. Continue reading “Friendly Reminder: Project 3 Submission Details!”
- MLA Formatting: “Works Cited” & In-text Citations
- The “Argument Essay Reflection Letter”
- Conversation Templates
Continue reading “Thursday, 19 November”
For today’s class we will conquer the following:
- Have a clearly stated/worded arguable thesis (claim)
- Have a clear idea of what is expected in your Academic Argument Essay
- Working with Quotes!
Continue reading “Tuesday, 17 November”
Our goals for today’s class:
- Converting your I-Search question into an arguable thesis.
- Identifying logical fallacies.
- Understanding basic MLA “Works Cited” formatting.
Continue reading “Thursday, 12 November”
- Reading Questions
- Research Argument Genre Features Analysis
Continue reading “Tuesday, 10 November”
Here is what’s on tap for today!
- Understand the Language (Discourse) of Argument
- Select Your Journal
- Read About Your Topic/Find Good Reasons
Continue reading “Thursday, 5 November”
Here is what we will accomplish today!
- Introduce Project 3: Research Argument Essay (the Rubric is here)
- Discourse Community and Genre of the Argument Essay
Continue reading “Tuesday, 3 November”