- Library Survey
- Blog Response
- Infographic Time
Continue reading “Thursday, 3 December”
Please leave a comment to this blog post with your answers to the following questions concerning the use of blogs and blogging in class this semester (you may comment anonymously).
Continue reading “Blog Feedback”
Today’s class will feature the following:
- Preview of the last two weeks of class
- Some time will be provided in class to work on your infographic this Thursday and next Tuesday.
- Projects four and five will be due no later than 11:59 p.m. Monday, 14 December.
- Thursday, 10 December (our last class together), is going to be AWESOME!
Continue reading “Tuesday, 1 December”
Project 3 Submission Details
Project 3: Research Argument Essay w/Reflection is due by 11:59 p.m. Monday, 30 November. Continue reading “Friendly Reminder: Project 3 Submission Details!”
- MLA Formatting: “Works Cited” & In-text Citations
- The “Argument Essay Reflection Letter”
- Conversation Templates
Continue reading “Thursday, 19 November”
For today’s class we will conquer the following:
- Have a clearly stated/worded arguable thesis (claim)
- Have a clear idea of what is expected in your Academic Argument Essay
- Working with Quotes!
Continue reading “Tuesday, 17 November”
Our goals for today’s class:
- Converting your I-Search question into an arguable thesis.
- Identifying logical fallacies.
- Understanding basic MLA “Works Cited” formatting.
Continue reading “Thursday, 12 November”
- Reading Questions
- Research Argument Genre Features Analysis
Continue reading “Tuesday, 10 November”